PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY - NO RACE-DAY REGISTRATION
Online Registration from
available through July 3 (see below for full details).
10 Mile Race
5K (3.1 mile) Race
Kids fun run
||5K (3.1 mile) Race
||10 Mile Run
||1 Mile Fun Run
Information on submitting your virtual results:
Virtual Event Results
Results will be provided by
Simply affix your bib number on the front of your shirt
without obstruction and you are ready to run the race!
All races start near Cazenovia High School. The 5K, 10 Mile, and one mile courses are each USATF Certified.
- The 5K race begins on Emory St, proceeds to Sullivan, Ridge, Glenwood, and then onto East Lake Rd and finishes in Lakeland Park.
- The Fun Run starts and finishes near the school.
- The 10 mile race makes an initial loop through the village and then heads north on East Lake Rd on a counter clockwise loop of Cazenovia Lake, and finishes in Lakeland Park.
We will be offering three virtual events: 1 Mile, 5K, and
10 Miles. Run and report your time between July 1 and July
4th. Register under the Virtual Events option and you can
run any or all virtual events.
- Souvenir ribbons to all 1 mile finishers.
- Special awards for the overall women's and men's winners in the 5K and 10M.
- 5K age group awards (top three) for men and women in the 0-13, 14-19, and then year age groups.
- 10-mile age group awards (top three) for men and women in the 0-19 and then five year age groups.
- Facilities are limited, so come dressed to run. Parking is limited so
arrive early and car pool!
- Saturday 7/2 at DeWitt Fleet Feet - 11am-3pm
- Sunday 7/3 at the CCS Middle School Entrance (bus circle) 3-5pm
- Monday 7/4 at CCS Middle School front entryway - 7:00am
- $25 for the 5 km and $28 for 10 mile races on entries received by June 24.
- Late fee for entries received between June 25 and June 29 is $30
- Late fee for entries received between June 30 and July 3 is $35
Pets, roller skates, roller blades, baby joggers, bicycles,
skateboards, any electronic headsets (except for hearing aid)
present hazards to runners and are prohibited in the race.